ROTARY COAST-TO-COAST 2020 ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. he Rotary Coast-to-Coast (RCTC) in an event for members of any Rotary Club coming from Italy or abroad driving a car built before 2000.
2. The tour is limited to 60 cars, entries will be logged in the order they are received. In the event of more than 60 entries a reserve list will be started. Priority on reservations will be given to the first 30 cars of Rotarians coming from abroad.
3. For the teams of Rotarians coming from abroad. priority will be given to cars enrolled for the full length of the tour. The other teams will be accepted in the order their enrollment form will be received
4. For the Italian teams priority will be given to cars enrolled for the full length of the tour. 15 entries will be reserved to teams that attended at least 5 previous editions of the RCTC. The other 15 entries for Italian teams will be given in the order their enrollment form will be received
5. The admission fees are listed below. 300 euros, partial amount of the registration fee has to be payed when sending the form. The full amount of the admission fee has to be sent before February 10, 2020 by means of a bank draft.
6. Members of ACHAFR and ARACI will benefit of reduced registration fees
7. Cancellation prior to the final payment (february 10, 2020) will result in a loss of 50% of all funds paid. Cancellation after the final payment date of february 10, 2020 will give no rights for any refund./p>
8. The Organizing Committee of the Rotary Coast to Coast will not cover costs due to accidents, cancellation of the event, personal medical costs and repatriation. A personal insurance is recommended.
9. The Organizing Committee of the Rotary Coast to Coast will not cover cost due to breakdown recovery or accidents. A personal breakdown recovery insurance is recommended. In spite of that, we hope that also this year (as it happened in the previous editions) a free tow truck may follow our cars along all the tour.
10. By entering your form you are agreeing to indemnify the Organizing Committee of the Rotary Coast to Coast against any costs arising as a result of the conditions in points 6, 7 and 8 above.
11. The Organizing Committee of the Rotary Coast-to-Coast reserves the right to alter or refund the program and the bookings in circumstances beyond its control.
12. Any particular or special nutritional need (allergy, celiac disease or vegan nutrition) has to be reported to the organization at the enrollment with the entry form so to allow safe meals for everybody