ìROTARY COAST-TO-COAST 2019 ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. he Rotary Coast-to-Coast (RCTC) in an event for members of any Rotary Club coming from Italy or abroad driving a car built before 1999.
2. The tour is limited to 50 cars, entries will be logged in the order they are received. In the event of more than 50 entries a reserve list will be started. Priority on reservations will be given to the first 10 cars of Rotarians coming from abroad.
3. Priority will be given to cars enrolled for the full length of the tour.
4. The admission fees are listed below. No money has to be payed when sending the form but the full amount of the admission fee has to be sent before march 10, 2019 by means of a bank draft.
5. Members of ACHAFR and ARACI will benefit of reduced registration fees
6. Cancellation prior to the final payment (march 10, 2019) will not be subject to any cost. Cancellation after the final payment date of march 10, 2018 will result in a loss of 50% of all funds paid./p>
7. The Organizing Committee of the Rotary Coast to Coast will not cover costs due to accidents, cancellation of the event, personal medical costs and repatriation. A personal insurance is recommended.
8. The Organizing Committee of the Rotary Coast to Coast will not cover cost due to breakdown recovery or accidents. A personal breakdown recovery insurance is recommended. In spite of that, we hope that also this year (as it happened in the previous editions) a free tow truck may follow our cars along all the tour.
9. By entering your form you are agreeing to indemnify the Organizing Committee of the Rotary Coast to Coast against any costs arising as a result of the conditions in points 6 and 7 above.
10. The Organizing Committee of the Rotary Coast -to-Coast reserves the right to alter or refund the program and the bookings in circumstances beyond its control.